The 5boro Kingz Clan!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5Boro Kings Clan for Assault Cube!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joining 5BK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fhatkat

Joining 5BK Empty
PostSubject: Joining 5BK   Joining 5BK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:18 pm

I am an experienced player that plays well most of the time Im not to good at ctf and survivor modes but i play decent in those modes u can reach me at heidisanurse@aol.com and i usally play from 11 A.M. too 4 P.M. On and off and night times fridays and saturdays and Flamehaze said i Have a good chance of getting in so i hope u take me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FlameHaze
Ringleaders
Ringleaders
FlameHaze

Joining 5BK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining 5BK   Joining 5BK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:03 pm

hes really good i was playing him 1vs1 and he was like headshotting me like crazy lol. but then at the end we were like tied up 43 to 43 and the last minute i fragged him 3 times really quick and i won but hes really good >.< i definetly would vote him yes :3 and hes nice
btw fhatkat If u want to include some stuff on this topic simply click edit and change it that way u dont post alot of new topics :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cluelesslouis
Phatkat

Joining 5BK Empty
PostSubject: Plz let one more person in   Joining 5BK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:45 pm

Please Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
fireatwill
5BK Members!
5BK Members!

Joining 5BK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining 5BK   Joining 5BK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Ok, I played him 1v1 in ac_depot in CTF and he did pretty good. In the beginning he was nervous and didn't play as well, but about half way through he matched me almost frag for frag using the shotgun. I recommend letting him into the clan.
Back to top Go down
Phatkat

Joining 5BK Empty
PostSubject: Things   Joining 5BK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:16 pm

The account verifaccation e-mail for Fhatkat never got sent so ill be posting under phat and am i in im confused Question
Back to top Go down
Phatkat

Joining 5BK Empty
PostSubject: Grammer clarifacation   Joining 5BK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:17 pm

Phatkat and i can't edit it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Phatkat

Joining 5BK Empty
PostSubject: i can't create a new regitry form cause i only got 1 e-mail   Joining 5BK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:20 pm

I can't create another account cause i only got one e-mail afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining 5BK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining 5BK   Joining 5BK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining 5BK
Page 1 of 1