The 5boro Kingz Clan!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5Boro Kings Clan for Assault Cube!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FlameHaze
Ringleaders
Ringleaders
FlameHaze

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:49 am

omg i cant play assualt cube Online my mom forgot to pay the internet bills ._. but for some reason my sisters crappy laptop internet is still working which is kinda awkward so i wont be able to play untill my lazy mom pay them bills lol. Since i have nothing to do im making maps on AC :/ i made a pokemon map lol. B4 the internet was off my last game was CTF with 15+ people and my team won because i had 10 flags and two people had 1 flag they thought i was hacking Smile but i naded alot of people lol. I think im good with nades Smile most of the screens i took were all last swiss TOSOK lol kk well i have to bug my mom to pay them dam bills ._. or i wont be able to play with ya guys and sy if this topic thingy is kinda long lol well ttyl :/ dam mom BTW one last thing how do u make grenades onto a map :/ dont know how to rofl it will go nice with my Pokemon Battle Field map Smile it will be like Pokeballs but deadly lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cluelesslouis
Destructo
Godz Admin
Godz Admin
Destructo

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:03 pm

LOOOL
Back to top Go down
Spect5bk
Godz Admin
Godz Admin
Spect5bk

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:40 pm

PAY DEM BILLS MOMZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.patrickdaley.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 5boro Kingz Clan! :: Free Talk-
Jump to: