The 5boro Kingz Clan!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5Boro Kings Clan for Assault Cube!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Assault Cube Life.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FlameHaze
Ringleaders
Ringleaders
FlameHaze

My Assault Cube Life. Empty
PostSubject: My Assault Cube Life.   My Assault Cube Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:02 am

Sy if this seems really long but if your bored like me read it lol Smile if some parts dont make since skip it like in English Class lol

It all started at school in the piano room. A few people were using Flashdrives to download a game called Assault cube for Mac. I was so curious on how to play. I got home and downloaded Assault cube and played it. I played like a piece of ****! But as days went by I started to get the hang of it. Playing as the name of CluelesLouis <<< (i use that name alot) I wasnt use to playing with teams and i basically shot my teammates lol. I kept getting kicked out of servers because of that so i wanted to change my name. I had finished watching a super cool anime that i really loved called Shakugan no Shana. In the anime I remebered a cool name which was called a FLAMEHAZE which in the anime means a SuperHuman like being that hunts down Demons that threaten people. After that My name was FlameHaze. When i changed my IGN I started to change as well, I began to get better on CTF, using nades and Guns such as snipers. I was curious about joining clans but I didnt seem ready to join a clan. A person told me to join there clan |Pod| Priest of Demons but i found out it was lard! Then later on Destructo came and ask if i would like to be the first to join [5BK] and i said sure Smile later on I acted very stupid and put the 5bk tag on all messed up and stuff. As I started to play even more I began to become a real good player. Spect and Destructo wanted me to help recruit for the clan and I did.
[5BK] isnt just the only clan i respect... other clans such as oNe, TyD, C=64, BC, RyL, Des, w00p (you get the point) are also clans that I respect (thats why every single time a member of those clans go on I always say hi. Well i guess thats it about that.

*Note when having clan matches with other clans please be respectful to them that way our Clan doesnt look bad to Assault Cube and that we can build better relationship, bonds or something with other clans*

I would like to thank those people who where breaking the rules at school and Spect and Destructo for recruiting me into this clan.

Yes i was bored >:/ Btw if you have facebook add me!!!! http://www.freewebs.com/cluelesslouis/ click on this site and search for the section called contact me and u will see word that would say facebook.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cluelesslouis
Fhatkat[5BK]
5BK Members!
5BK Members!
Fhatkat[5BK]

PostSubject: Yea!   My Assault Cube Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:47 pm

Only other clan u should add is eXa
Back to top Go down
FlameHaze
Ringleaders
Ringleaders
FlameHaze

PostSubject: Re: My Assault Cube Life.   My Assault Cube Life. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:00 am

for somereason i dont really like the eXa clan some guy spams to much and got me really annoyed >_>
Back to top Go down
Fhatkat[5BK]
5BK Members!
5BK Members!
Fhatkat[5BK]

PostSubject: True   My Assault Cube Life. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:11 pm

Also MCNMM
Back to top Go down
FlameHaze
Ringleaders
Ringleaders
FlameHaze

PostSubject: Re: My Assault Cube Life.   My Assault Cube Life. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:28 pm

i dont know much of there members maby just 1-2
Back to top Go down
Systematic
5BK Members!
5BK Members!

PostSubject: Re: My Assault Cube Life.   My Assault Cube Life. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:35 am

add C=64 <.< >.> >.<
Back to top Go down
Fhatkat[5BK]
5BK Members!
5BK Members!
Fhatkat[5BK]

PostSubject: He said That!   My Assault Cube Life. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:10 pm

He said That Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Assault Cube Life.   My Assault Cube Life. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Assault Cube Life.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 5boro Kingz Clan! :: Free Talk-
Jump to: